A Taste of Spring .. Almost..

Hello again, I hope all of you survived Monday and Tuesday!  My week has been all turned around as I drove a few hours to visit my friend for a long weekend.  I was so glad the weather was incredibly warm, it felt like spring was on the way.  Here is one of my looks I wore over the warm-ish weekend. This coat is my all time favorite and my go-to for dressing up in a pinch, I scored it at Marshall's for 1/4 of the original price, it fits like a dream, has an over-sized collar for those cold days, and cute, yet chic, bow details on the pockets and back. How do you all feel about the short hair?!




Hat - From Modcloth several years ago ($15)
Coat - STS Blue (Marshall's!! - $35)
Purse - Vintage (Thrifted - $4)
Dress - Forever 21 ( $13)
Tights -Vera Wang ($9)
Shoes - Croft & Barrow ($35)
Necklace - Vintage, gift
Ring - Vintage, gift
Thanks to my Dear Friend for taking the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment