Coco Before Chanel

Last night I finally got to watch the movie Coco Before Chanel.  I borrowed it from my local library and I was afraid I wouldn't get to watch it before it was due back. (This is the second time I've attempted to watch it, the first time I borrowed it from another library and the subtitles wouldn't work). As you may have gathered by now, the film is about the life of Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel, the famous haute couture icon (played by the talented and gorgeous, Audrey Tautou) and is in French; and keeps as true as a two hour  movie can to someones life (and keep you interested).  I am a huge fan of Chanel and I adored the movie, like I said, Audrey Tautou not only looks like her but does and incredible job with Chanel's personality and attitude.  If you love fashion, Chanel, or just a good movie, go watch it today! And yes, I cried. :)



  

          
Until next time! Mj 

      





No comments:

Post a Comment