Good evening everyone! I recently discovered this website today, called T.I.L Darling, The Online Clothing Boutique.  They haven't started up  their new site yet, but they will when they reach 15,000 members. To get everyone excited, and joining, they are having this AH-mazing deal: depending how many people sign up with their email via your personal link you can get $5, $10, $25 or $50 off a purchase.  Needless to say, I am broke (hence blog title!) so I am asking all my friends here to help me out! (And get great things to share with you all), in return I will do the same for you, all you have to is leave your link in the comments box, and perhaps another reader will help you out too! I can already tell this site is going to be great, I would assume it will be like Gilt only dedicated to clothing, we will soon find out when they open!

Here is my personal link:  http://www.theonlineclothingboutique.com/MTPe4

Thank you so much everyone! Hope to hear from you and see some links!

XO XO
~Mj





No comments:

Post a Comment