How Delightful: Wall Coverings

Welcome to the first installment of How Delightful!  Every Tuesday I am planning to bring you all some thing delightful, and unique that I just can't get enough of.  Today spotlight is on Anthropologie's incredible selection of wallpapers and coverings.

For several years I have been oogling and googling over Anthropologie's wallpapers.  Although a bit on the expensive side, (at $80-$300+ a roll)  they seem to to be well worth the price.  Bright, vibrant, unique, and printed on thick, sturdy, professional paper they will be sure to make your home, sweet, home even sweeter.  As I am a wallpaper/pattern junkie, I can envision a different pattern for each room of my dream house (much to the dismay of my boyfriend, haha) and I love all of the prints they offer but I picked three of my top favorites to share with you. Enjoy!



Colorful critters!

Wallpaper in my favorite color!? Yes, please.
This mural would be perfect for a nursery or play room...or office..or..my bedroom... :)

XOXO,
Miss Mary

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute wall coverings! The last one is my favorite =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete